How to Add a Live Radio stream to Kodi
Creating a .strm file so Kodi can read it and stream your radio station live.
1. Go to local radio station that supports internet streaming and click on Listen live or whatever is related to listen live on your local station.
2. Right Click on background of the stream then click Inspect Element. @ 1:31
3. Find the stream source link within the html. Hit Ctrl + F on your keyboard and type “streamsrc” @ 1:47
4. Copy sreamsrc link [Ctrl + C] @ 2:44
5. Open Notepad and paste link [Ctrl + V] @ 3:06
6. Save file as an .strm file. @ 3:23
7. Open Kodi and add the folder that contains your stream files. @ 4:28
More info on Kodi video/audio streaming:
Tools used in this video: