How To Fix HDMI Passthrough On Kodi
Want to know How To Fix HDMI Passthrough On Kodi. On a MINIX Neo U1 this is a simple process. Just download the newest XBMC for MINIX using the links provided in the description for this video and follow the instructions to change settings in Android and Kodi.
In order to Fix HDMI Passthrough On Kodi without transferring the file from a USB stick or memory card you can always use the browser on the MINIX and download XBMC for MINIX from the Streaming Advisor website like we did in the Video.
Afterwards follow these instructions.
1. Go to Settings–Audio–Digital Sounds
2. Configure as HDMI or SPDIF depends on your amplifier type
3. If you don’t have an amplifier–simply leave this option as “PCM”
4. In Settings-Security & Restrictions-Unknown sources–On–OK to confirm
5. Enable passthrough in Kodi settings