How to Stream Kodi to Chromecast From Android [No Mirror] with LocalCast.
✅ Subscribe for new video daily!
This is the best method to stream Kodi’s content to Chromecast because it’s light on your Android device’s battery. In this method, the streaming video plays on your Chromecast device even when the device is locked.
1. Download and install:
– File Manager
2. Download this .xml file dubbed PlayerFactoryCore:
3. Open File Manager, copy PlayerFactoryCore.xml from Downloads and go to Main storage.
4. Press 3 dots in the top right corner then View and tick “Show hidden files”
5. Paste the file in Android/Data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata folder.
6. Open the Kodi app and play any video.
7. Android will ask you to choose an app, choose LocalCast. If you don’t have any casting app other than LocalCast, it will automatically load up the Kodi video you selected.
8. Finish set up of LocalCast, close adds and any other windows up.
9. Select your Chromecast device and then hit Play, which should play your Kodi video on the Chromecast connected TV.
10. You can then easily minimize the LocalCast app and lock your Android device while watching the video with ease on your Chromecast device.
11. Enjoy, like and subscribe!
#kodi #chromecast #localcast