Kodi 18 Cellar Door Build: How to Install & What’s Inside?
How to Install Cellardoor TV Kodi Build:
– What is Kodi 18 Cellar Door Build?
Cellardoor TV is a great Kodi build that features lots of addons and content. It’s one of the most popular Kodi builds out there and it works great with most streaming devices. You can find lots of amazing options in there, and you do get 3D, even 4k as well as regular movies.
*IMPORTANT: Use a VPN when streaming TV and movies with Kodi!
Here’s a 70% Off Coupon for the VPN that I use:
Using Kodi 18 Cellardoor TV Build all comes down to learning how to install this build adequately and using it as quickly as possible to make everything work the way you want it to.
– Installation guide:
• You need to launch Kodi at first and then select the Settings Icon, click the System Settings and then choose the Add-ons Menu.
• Here you want to make sure that you turn on the Unknown Sources option, otherwise you will not be able to install Cellardoor TV.
• Select File Manager, Add Sources, press NONE and then add this link: , you will then need to click OK.
• You will have to add a name for the media source, type in Cellar or anything you want, just press OK after that and you will be fine. Go to the Home screen now.
• Select the Add-ons menu, click the small open box under Add-ons, click install from Zip File.
• Now you need to click the media name assigned above. Click on repository.cdrepo.zip and wait for the message to appear. Click install from repository, click the Cellardoor TV repository, click the program add-ons, CDTV Wizard, Install and then wait for it to install.
• You will press continue, go to the main menu, Add-ons, program add-ons, enter the Cellardoor TV wizard, CDTV builds, select the desired build and then click standard install. Kodi usually shuts down after the installation.
But if that doesn’t happen you can unplug the power cord for 15 seconds and then you plug it back in. Restart the program and it should all work fine.
Using the Cellardoor TV build is a very good idea as it has lots of amazing features. And as you can see the installation process is not as complex as you might imagine. It does take a bit to get used to, but you have all the features and benefits you want in a single package, and that always helps a lot.
You do want to check it out as it’s a very good option and one that will work really well if you do it properly!
For more Kodi Builds, check out